Yotopia Georgia Peach

Alright, folks, you've got a short and sweet review coming your way. I went to Yotopia with a friend this past Friday evening, and not surprisingly, it was very crowded. Right after we walked in, like three very large groups walked just after us. Normally I take my sweeeet time deciding on what froyo flavors and toppings I want, but when feeling pressured by other impatient customers, I get panicked. I definitely felt my friend and I were being glared at so I rushed through my process and totally forgot what Yotopia flavors I'd already tried. I ended up getting two flavors I've already reviewed, Chocolate and Strawberries and Cream. But there was a seasonal flavor, Georgia Peach, that caught my eye and I ended up getting some, which was a fabulous decision.

The peach is down at the bottom of this picture.


I very much enjoyed this flavor. I was surprised by how strong the flavor was. But I really shouldn't have been because Yotopia knows what they are doing. It was a refreshing and fruity flavor that tasted just like the real thing. It was so good it almost tasted juicy! The flavor was also sweet, but not cloying. It worked well with the Strawberries and Cream, but not so well with the chocolate. I would definitely recommend checking out Yotopia and making yourself a fruity creation with this flavor before it is gone!

I'll give this flavor 🍦🍦🍦/4 cones. It doesn't get 4 because it isn't quite as versatile as some other flavors, which is important for froyo!

PS Mini-marshmallows don't work well as froyo toppings. They are kind of mushy and sad in the froyo, and you can't really taste them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comparison Post: Haagen-Dazs Vanilla vs Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Bean

Nestle Drumstick, The Original Sundae Cone

Ben and Jerry's Netflix and Chill'd