Ben and Jerry's Fan Favorite Cannoli
I've had this review queued up to post for a few days, but after the murder of George Floyd and the ensuing riots and protests, it felt frivolous to talk about ice cream in the midst of so much grief. I've talked about it on the blog before, but one of the big reasons I love ice cream is because it almost universally makes people HAPPY, and it feels like no one is happy right now. Instead of just posting a review without mentioning what's going on in the world, I'm hoping to make this a little bit of a fundraiser - donate $5 (the cost of a pint of ice cream) or more to Black Visions Collective (scroll to bottom of page for donation link), Reclaim the Block, or Northstar Health Collective. These three organizations are called out by Minnesota Freedom Fund as being in need of supplies and support. Or find and donate to your local Freedom Fund. I will match up to $500 in donations split evenly between the three organizations (will donate this amount regardless). If you feel comfortable, share or message that you have donated. If that's not something you feel comfortable with, that's OK too!
Typically at the beginning of a new year, Ben and Jerry's introduces a collection of three new ice creams. For example in years past they've released their cores and cookie cores. This year, instead of new flavors, Ben and Jerry's resurrected three flavors from their flavor graveyard: Peanut Butter Half Baked, Gimme S'more, and Cannoli.
I was honestly underwhelmed by this selection of flavors. Gimme S'more was good, but didn't read as a S'mores flavor. I don't really remember Peanut Butter Half Baked, but in my original review, I seemed ... whelmed. I enjoyed it but didn't rave about it.
I hadn't tried Cannoli in about 8 years, and I remembered it being very boring. So overall, I was lukewarm about the reintroduction of these flavors.
I didn't bother to pick up Peanut Butter Half Baked or Gimme S'more, but did decide to grab a pint of Cannoli. Cannoli is
Typically at the beginning of a new year, Ben and Jerry's introduces a collection of three new ice creams. For example in years past they've released their cores and cookie cores. This year, instead of new flavors, Ben and Jerry's resurrected three flavors from their flavor graveyard: Peanut Butter Half Baked, Gimme S'more, and Cannoli.
I was honestly underwhelmed by this selection of flavors. Gimme S'more was good, but didn't read as a S'mores flavor. I don't really remember Peanut Butter Half Baked, but in my original review, I seemed ... whelmed. I enjoyed it but didn't rave about it.
I hadn't tried Cannoli in about 8 years, and I remembered it being very boring. So overall, I was lukewarm about the reintroduction of these flavors.
I didn't bother to pick up Peanut Butter Half Baked or Gimme S'more, but did decide to grab a pint of Cannoli. Cannoli is
Either I have a terrible memory, or my ice cream taste has massively changed in over the past eight years because Cannoli is great! Ben and Jerry's really excels in dairy-flavored bases. What, you might ask, exactly is a dairy flavored base? Aren't all ice cream bases dairy-flavored. I mean things like a sweet cream base or a mascarpone base, as used in Cannoli.
The base was very smooth, creamy, and rich, with more pull than is typical of Ben and Jerry's. It was almost reminiscent of a gelato. There was a perfect balance of sweetness from the base and richness from the Mascarpone.
The fudge-covered pastry shell pieces were unfortunately a bit soggy. I wish they had retained more of their crunch. I also found myself wishing for more chocolate than just the fudge coating. It would have added some needed bitterness to the flavor.
I was initially doubtful of adding a mascarpone swirl to a mascarpone base, but it actually worked quite well. The mascarpone swirl had a much more concentrated and pungent flavor than the base so it was a nice reminder of the mascarpone flavor when your tongue starts to get used to the base flavor.
Overall I give this š¦š¦š¦/4 - I would definitely pick up another pint.


Khushboo Ice Cream is one of the Natural Ice Cream Manufacturer in India. we are able to provide best quality products to our clients. Besides, we are providing high quality range of Candy Ice Cream . we have been able to provide utmost fulfilment to our clients. We have a team of skilled and professional employees who work dedicatedly and they are helping us to fulfil our dreams and achieving our goals. More Ice Cream Avail Such as Cone Ice Cream, Novelties Ice Cream , Family Pack Ice Cream
ReplyDeleteWhether you're looking for a place to get your ice cream fix or you're just curious about what's out there, we've got you covered.
ReplyDeletecreamery near me
ice cream
ice cream shops near me
icecream
liquid nitrogen ice cream
ice cream near me open now
icecream near me
ice cream places
ice cream.near me
icecream
ReplyDeleteice cream near me
ice cream places near me
creamery near me
best ice cream places near me
world top nitrogen subzero
creamery near me
Flavors
ReplyDeleteThe Ben and Jerry's Cannoli flavor sounds delicious! It’s always great to see classic desserts getting an ice cream twist. For those of us who prefer plant-based options, vegan ice cream could be a perfect alternative. There are so many rich, creamy, and indulgent dairy-free ice creams that would complement this cannoli flavor beautifully. Can’t wait to see more updates! š¦š±
ReplyDeletehiiiiiii
ReplyDeleteWhat an absolute classic flavor! Ben & Jerry's Cannoli—with its mascarpone ice cream, fudge-covered pastry crust pieces, and rich ricotta swirls—was an absolute masterpiece of a pint. When streaming high-bitrate dessert reviews, ice cream taste tests, or culinary breakdown vlogs on mobile devices, unexpected buffering can interrupt your viewing flow. Updating your setup with the xuper tv stream helps keep high-definition video streams playing smoothly without random app crashes. Fantastic nostalgic ice cream feature!
ReplyDeleteAwesome spotlight on a legendary Ben & Jerry's pint! Recreating the authentic taste of an Italian cannoli in an ice cream base was brilliant, especially those chocolate-covered pastry pieces. Finding high-definition foodie channels, live dessert taste-test streams, or ice cream archive reviews online can get frustrating when dealing with messy directories and broken links. Utilizing structured options like the ixuper tv para mobile makes discovering organized video content and live media feeds so much easier. Loved reading this!
ReplyDeleteSolid review of the Fan Favorite Cannoli flavor! That balance of sweet mascarpone cream and crunchy pastry bits really captured the magic of a fresh bakery cannoli. When watching dessert ranking retrospectives or streaming ice cream making tutorials onto larger laptop displays or secondary kitchen screens while snacking, maintaining proper video scaling is key. Launching your media setup via xuper tv online ensures the video player UI scales accurately across different display sizes without formatting glitches.
ReplyDeleteReally enjoyed reading your thoughts on Ben & Jerry's Cannoli! It’s definitely one of those limited-run flavors that fans constantly vote to bring back from the Flavor Graveyard. Whether rewatching classic snack commercial retrospectives or tuning into live broadcast food streams on the go, having a solid aggregated connection via xsuper gives viewers a clean feed during peak hours without sudden buffering drops. Thank you for sharing this delicious post!
ReplyDeleteThis was a really enjoyable look back at Ben & Jerry’s Cannoli. I always find it interesting when a discontinued flavor still has enough fans to keep people talking about it years later. The combination of creamy ice cream with cannoli-inspired ingredients sounds like a pretty memorable idea. It is easy to see why some retired flavors become more appreciated after they are gone. I enjoyed the nostalgic feel of this post and the way it brings attention to a flavor many people may have forgotten. Magis TV APK Gratis is something I also enjoy checking out in my free time.
ReplyDeleteI really liked reading this post about the Cannoli flavor. Ben & Jerry’s has experimented with plenty of creative combinations, but cannoli is definitely an interesting choice for an ice cream flavor. The pistachio and chocolate elements sound especially good together, and I can understand why people would want to see it return. Posts about older or discontinued flavors are always fun because they bring back memories and sometimes introduce readers to products they never had the chance to try. Game Hub is another place I like visiting when I have some downtime.
ReplyDelete