Fozzie's Nutty Professor Milkshake

Occasionally, I eat food besides ice cream. Hands down, my favorite sandwich shop in St. Louis is Fozzie's Sandwich Emporium. They seriously have the best black bean burger ever. I mean, it is called an Emporium, how could it not be good? Not only do they have great sandwiches and salads, for omnivores, vegetarians, and vegans alike, Fozzies has superb milkshakes. Fozzie's is also a favorite of Madeline and not long ago I found out she had never had a milkshake from Fozzie's! Obviously when she visited St. Louis a few weekends ago, we had to get some milkshakes!

Fozzie's standard milkshakes are super awesome. In fact, I am so in love with their Salty Kisses shake I sometimes forget to even look at their specials. When we ate there one of their specials was a Nutty Professor milkshake. As it is my life goal to be a nutty professor, I had to order this milkshake. This milkshake also features blondies. I have a newfound appreciation for blondies after eating Ben & Jerry's Blondie Ambition a few months ago. Blondies do hold their own against their chocolatey counterparts.



This milkshake was vanilla with caramel, toffee pieces, and blondie pieces.

Fozzie's does not overdo it on the sizes. This is their regular and they have a smaller kiddie size which is perfect when you want to get a sandwich, too!


There was a lot going on in this milkshake. The strongest element was the blondie pieces. They were huge! I got three or four as big as my spoon and there were many smaller pieces. Not only were the pieces huge, but they tasted fabulous, too. They were thick and chewy and I am pretty sure they had butterscotch chips or something in them.



The caramel, I'm assuming it was in the form of caramel sauce, in the ice cream was a good back drop to the blondies. It was light and sweet and made this milkshake more interesting than if had a vanilla base.

This wasn't even the biggest piece of blondie I found by a long shot!


Lastly, the toffee pieces disappointed a bit. There were plenty of them, but they were small, more like little flakes. Because the blondie chunks were so big, the toffee pieces couldn't compete. The toffee taste was kind of lost in the chaos. I do wish there were bigger toffee pieces, but I could imagine bigger toffee pieces would be too much going on.

Overall, this was delicious, and if you are blondie fan, I recommend you go grab this shake from Fozzie's! Hopefully they still have it! However, there was so much going on with this shake, it was crazy! I guess that is why they called in Nutty Professor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comparison Post: Haagen-Dazs Vanilla vs Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Bean

Nestle Drumstick, The Original Sundae Cone

Ben and Jerry's Netflix and Chill'd