Dane's Dairy Strawberry soft-serve

This past week I visited Dane's again! Dan's has a couple of different flavors of soft serve besides vanilla and chocolate. Last time I was there I got a Topsoil Surprise, which used vanilla soft serve, so I thought this time I would try one of the other flavors. I chose the strawberry, and got it in a medium cone.

It was dark, so sorry the lighting is weird.


The medium cone was the perfect size if you're in the mood for a standard dessert sized cone. Anything smaller would just be like a little snack, and any bigger you'd have to go in hungry. The strawberry soft serve was definitely on the sweet side, and kind of far from tasting like actually strawberries. It more reminded me of those strawberry wafer cookies (you know, the ones that come in chocolate and vanilla, too). It was also on the melty side, so I'm assuming they make the flavors like Conny's Cream Cone (or maybe just all soft serve places that have a lot of flavors) does, adding flavoring into a plain or vanilla soft serve base.

All in all, 🍦🍦.5/4 cones. It was a good treat, but with so many other options to try at Dane's, I don't know if I would get this again as opposed to trying another treat!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comparison Post: Haagen-Dazs Vanilla vs Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Bean

Nestle Drumstick, The Original Sundae Cone

Ben and Jerry's Netflix and Chill'd