Cree Mee Drive In Strawberry Malt

No, you did not go back in time! This past week I visited my former students and coworkers in Eldon. It was a ton of fun to see all my friends from last year and it was especially fun to stop by Cree Mee Drive In again! I always love a good malt, and I was in the mood for strawberry, so a strawberry malt it was!

Look at the strawberry bits!


This will be a quick little review, but of a great little treat! It was quite sweet and the malt flavor was light. And although it was definitely on the sweet side, the strawberry flavor was quite strong. There were definitely a lot of real strawberries, not just strawberry flavoring. Other than the strawberry bits, this malt was only medium thickness. The strawberry bits took this malt to the next level. They were a bit hard to suck through the straw, but that only added to the fun!

Overall, I'll give this malt 🍦🍦🍦/4 cones because the real bits of strawberry were a wonderfully pleasant surprise!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comparison Post: Haagen-Dazs Vanilla vs Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Bean

Nestle Drumstick, The Original Sundae Cone

Ben and Jerry's Netflix and Chill'd