Ben and Jerry's That's My Jam

I'll keep this review short and sweet since Lizzy already reviewed the core flavor That's My Jam.  Of the three cores I've tried so far (all except Peanut Butter Fudge), this is by far the best.  It is described as:

Chocolate and raspberry ice creams with fudge chips and a raspberry core.

It has texture you can actually feel in the fudge chunks (although I still think it could be chunkier!) and the Raspberry core is top notch.  It tastes like a more viscous version of jelly doughnut jelly.

Blurry, but you can really see the texture!

The only grip I have with this flavor is the raspberry ice cream.  To me the flavor was really faint and totally overwhelmed by the chocolate ice cream.  In the end this wasn't a big deal because the core was raspberry flavored, so there was enough raspberry in the ice cream, but I felt there could have been more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comparison Post: Haagen-Dazs Vanilla vs Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Bean

Nestle Drumstick, The Original Sundae Cone

Ben and Jerry's Netflix and Chill'd