Three Twins Lemon Cookie

My first experience with Three Twins was with the flavor Butterscotch Pecan.  It was good, but I was severely disappointed by the lack of butterscotch flavor.  I love butterscotch, so when and ice cream promised me butterscotch and failed to deliver, I was disappointed.

Lizzy convinced me to give the brand another try, so recently I picked up Lemon Cookie.  This ice cream is

Lemon ice cream with vanilla sandwich cream cookies.

Crooked lid!
As Lizzy mentioned before in her review of this flavor, it's as if our father owned this ice cream company.  Seriously, I cannot comprehend the depths with which that man loves vanilla sandwich cookies.  I mean, they're good, but wow.  All Three Twins needs now is a Circus Animal Cookie flavor and my dad's life would be complete!


The lemon base was divine.  It was tart but not sour, with enough sweetness to balance everything out.  It tasted like the creamiest lemon bars you've ever tasted.


The cookies were amazing.  There were huge chunks, so you actually got the full sandwich experience.  Cookie, cream, cookie. Yasssssssss! Most of the chunks were an entire quarter of a cookie.  They were perfectly soft without being soggy.  Like you dipped the cookie in milk for exactly the right amount of time.  (Note, I wrote this review and then read Lizzy's review, where she made the exact same comparison! Great minds, yo!)

I'll keep this review short and sweet, since you've already heard from Lizzy about this ice cream, and I agree with her assessment on all fronts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comparison Post: Haagen-Dazs Vanilla vs Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Bean

Nestle Drumstick, The Original Sundae Cone

Ben and Jerry's Netflix and Chill'd