Klondike Caramel Pretzel

When I tried HEATH Klondike Bars I thought FOR SURE no other Klondike bar could possibly top it, but I think Caramel Pretzel managed to do it! Klondike Caramel Pretzel is "Silky-smooth caramel ice cream complete with ribbons of caramel swirls - all covered in a thick chocolatey coating that's been loaded with pretzel pieces."




I think the caramel-based Klondike bars are so good because they really help bring out the complex, roasted notes of the chocolate shell. The caramel swirl intensified the flavor of the caramel ice cream.


I noticed the texture the pretzels added right away, but didn't immediately notice the taste; however, I think they  gave the bars a slight saltiness that helped sharpen the sweetness of the chocolate and caramel. As I ate a few more bars, I started to notice the actual taste of the pretzels, so it's there if you pay attention.


I give these 🍦🍦🍦.5/4.

Current rankings

1. Caramel Pretzel
2. HEATH
3. Brownie Fudge Swirl
4. Original
5. Dark Chocolate
6. OREO
7. Reese's
8. Mint Chocolate Chip

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comparison Post: Haagen-Dazs Vanilla vs Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Bean

Nestle Drumstick, The Original Sundae Cone

Ben and Jerry's Netflix and Chill'd