Museum of Ice Cream Nana Banana

Nana Banana, banana ice cream with salted caramel almond butter swirl, is the second of two flavors I picked up from the new Target x Museum of Ice Cream (MOIC) collab. You can get my general thought on the MOIC in my review of Piñata, but to sum up, it irks me that the MOIC is not, in fact, a museum and yet calls themselves a museum.

I was unimpressed with the quality of Piñata, and it's way too easy to make a bad banana ice cream, so my expectations for Nana Banana were quite low.  The quality of the base was not great. It had a noticeably low fat content and as a result was hard and icy and melted down into a runny liquid. Despite that, the banana flavor of the base was not bad. It could have been a bit stronger, but it tasted like real banana and not banana flavoring.



The salted caramel almond butter swirl had huge potential. It had a strong taste of almond butter - the the more complex and almost floral taste of lightly roasted almonds. The salted caramel added the perfect touch of salty and sweet. Unfortunately, there was not much swirl in the pint.


Overall, this pint had HUGE potential. A higher quality base and more swirl would have made for a phenomenal flavor, but as it was, I rate Nana Banana 🍦🍦/4: I would eat this again but not buy it. But I still don't like the Museum of Ice Cream.

🍦 - You couldn't pay me to eat this again
🍦🍦 - I would eat this again, but not buy it
🍦🍦🍦 - I would buy this again
🍦🍦🍦🍦- I need this in my apocalypse bunker

Comments

  1. are everyone looking for ways online to get help solving their pregnancy and infertility problems when most of every native American is talking online about the help of Dr Mandaker Alamun. I checked him out when my husband who could not get me pregnant for over 9 years of marriage as a result of low sperm count became fertile and now, I am 5 months pregnant and it is this man known as Dr Mandaker who helped my husband solve his problem. My name is Alecia from CA USA. I would advise anyone and everyone who needs the help of any spell caster in love marriage,finance, job promotion,lottery spell,poker spell,golf spell,Law & Court case Spells,money spell,weigh loss spell,diabetic spell,hypertensive spell,high cholesterol spell,Trouble in marriage,Barrenness(need spiritual marriage separation),good Luck, Money Spells,it's all he does or looking for breakthrough in your political career to meet this Dr Mandaker the link to his website copy this link (witch-doctor.page4.me)His email contact witchhealing@outlook.com for He is a Reliable and trustworthy. I and my husband have gone to different hospitals having the thinking that I was at fault for not getting pregnant. But at the Federal hospital, they examined him too and his sperm count was low and unable to get a woman pregnant as a result of male infertility. It was then I sort out,thanks to Dr Mandaker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khushboo Ice Cream is one of the Natural Ice Cream Manufacturer in India. we are able to provide best quality products to our clients. Besides, we are providing high quality range of Candy Ice Cream . we have been able to provide utmost fulfilment to our clients. We have a team of skilled and professional employees who work dedicatedly and they are helping us to fulfil our dreams and achieving our goals. More Ice Cream Avail Such as Cone Ice Cream, Novelties Ice Cream , Family Pack Ice Cream


    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the perfect dry ice asheville nc combination of creamy, smooth and chunky all in one dessert. Rolling up a classic family recipe and turning it into an innovative frozen treat, is a triumph of creativity! We take the highest quality ingredients and mix them with some unexpected flavors to create a gourmet masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Comparison Post: Haagen-Dazs Vanilla vs Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Bean

Nestle Drumstick, The Original Sundae Cone

Ben and Jerry's Netflix and Chill'd