Haagen Dazs Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge Non Dairy

My local Target finally had Haagen Dazs Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge Non-Dairy stocked! I've tried and enjoyed the other three flavors in their new non-dairy line, and have been impatiently waiting to try Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge because PEANUT BUTTER.

Haagen Dazs says Our non-dairy peanut butter chocolate fudge blends creamy peanut butter with swirls of chocolate fudge for the ultimate non-dairy indulgence.



Water is the first ingredient in this flavor and corn syrup is the second. From the texture, I could definitely tell it had a high-corn syrup content. As a stabilizer, corn syrup makes ice cream a bit smoother, but Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge was smooth to the extreme - almost slippery. Also, it had a bit of resistance. It wasn't a bad or unpleasant texture, but it definitely didn't mimic the creaminess of dairy ice cream.


The flavor of the peanut butter reminded me of the peanut butter in a Reese's cup; bordering on overly sweet, but with just a hint of salt to keep things in check. The flavor of the chocolate fudge swirl blended with the base, adding to the Reese's aura of the flavor.

I'm rating this 🍦🍦🍦/4. I really enjoyed this flavor. Because of the texture, I wasn't fooled into thinking I was eating an ice cream, but it was good enough that I didn't feel I needed to be fooled.

I'm very impressed with the entire 4-flavor line-up. The flavors are bold and the texture is pretty decent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comparison Post: Haagen-Dazs Vanilla vs Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Bean

Nestle Drumstick, The Original Sundae Cone

Ben and Jerry's Netflix and Chill'd