Coolhaus Birthday Cake Ice Cream Sammie

FUN.

That's my one word review of Coolhaus Birthday Cake Ice Cream Sammie, rainbow sprinkle cake cookie and cupcake frosting ice cream.



Coolhaus started as an ice cream sandwich company and later expanded to produce pints. Their pint flavors are hit or miss for me, but I've never had an ice cream sandwich I didn't thoroughly enjoy. The Birthday Cake Sammie may not be for everyone - it's very sweet - but I loved it.


The cookies are a basic sugar cookie, but with a perfect texture and plenty of sprinkles baked in. The cookies are thick, soft, and chewy, but don't get soggy. This means you don't have a mess on your hands (literally!) if the ice cream starts to melt. The sprinkles really took this to the next level. These were no weak-ass sprinkles! These were huge, sugary sprinkles, and the cookies were chock full of 'em! Honestly, I would eat these cookies alone.


If you didn't get your sugar fix from the cookies, the cupcake frosting ice cream will do it for you. The ice cream was like a super-sweet version of sweet cream ice cream. Looking at the ingredients, the ice cream literally has no other flavoring than ... sugar. Well, it has 'natural flavor' but the ingredient list doesn't tell us specifically what that is. My guess would be a hint of vanilla to give the sandwich a more cake-y vibe. I dunno, this sammie really did give me the feeling of scooping icing straight out of the can.

I'm rating this šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦/4  - I would buy it again.

Our rating system:
šŸ¦ - You couldn't pay me to eat this again
šŸ¦šŸ¦ - I would eat this again, but not buy it
šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦ - I would buy this again
šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦- I need this in my apocalypse bunker

Comments


  1. The blogs are really appreciable and one can trust the knowledge and information provided in the writing.The article you do produce on a weekly base
    really the best. I have found a similar website gelato number cake visit the site to know more about Pure Gelato.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Comparison Post: Haagen-Dazs Vanilla vs Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Bean

Nestle Drumstick, The Original Sundae Cone

Ben and Jerry's Netflix and Chill'd